THE BUSINESS CASE
In a legal environment that continues
to undergo shifts in competition and technology, lawyers are expected to be project managers, sales professionals, legal practitioners and business executives.
Organic Communication’s Advanced Communication and Leadership Program trains attorneys to:
➤ Increase productivity
➤ Deliver high quality and responsive legal services to their clients
➤ Financially prosper by encouraging and implementing innovative thinking and collaborative leadership
Designed for maximum learning in the shortest period of time, the certificate program curriculum is built upon established research and proven business models. Each of the six sessions engages and empowers its participants to be master communicators and leaders, ready to face change and challenge by promoting collaboration and innovation in a client-driven legal market.
- Engaging sessions that promote rapid learning and actionable outcomes
- Experiential and energizing presentations that leave participants with new and actionable skills
- Applicable practices acquired through fun, a focus on core values, and the secrets behind successful persuasion and interpersonal communication
- Unprecedented communication and leadership training for your attorneys
- A new level of attorney education that facilitates personal and professional success and satisfaction
Lawyers learn to:
- Listen effectively and build authentic business relationships
- Communicate clearly, openly and assertively to promote an inclusive firm culture
- Master nonverbal communication to build trust, rapport and likability
- Work well with others by proactively managing up and down
- Resolve conflict with effective self-management, feedback and decision-making tools
- Innovate by cross-selling, collaborating and thinking outside the traditional way of doing things
THE FACTS / HOW IT WORKS
Lee Broekman, MA
Lee Broekman, MA, provides communication and leadership guidance to law firms. A professor and executive trainer, Lee is an expert in persuasion, presentation, and interpersonal communication. A frequent speaker in legal gatherings, Lee trains Am Law 100 law firm leaders. She shows attorneys how to attract clients, increase firm productivity, innovate legal service, and adopt smart strategies. Lee has taught at the Annenberg School for Communication and Marshall School of Business at USC and guest teaches at the UCLA School of Law. She is the co-author of Successful (Happy) Lawyering: Increase Your Bottom Line and Well-Being One Insight at a Time.
Judith Gordon, Esq.
Judith Gordon, Esq., provides communication, leadership, and professional development direction to law firms and their lawyers, helping them grow professionally, increase visibility, enhance their reputations, and lead more productive, satisfying lives. Judith is on faculty at the UCLA School of Law, and is a certified mediator and coach with expertise in social and emotional intelligence. Judith practiced law prior to her segue into law firm management and leadership development. She is the co-author of Successful (Happy) Lawyering: Increase Your Bottom Line and Well-Being One Insight at a Time.